Need a safe and easy way to send money, or get paid back from people you trust?
The wait is over – Zelle® is here for Burling Bank customers! Zelle® is a fast, safe, and easy way to send, receive and request money from people you know and trust.*
Learn how it works:
Zelle® is a great solution for situations that include:
- Splitting a restaurant bill with friends
- Chipping in on gifts
- Sending money to a team parent or coach
- Sharing the rent payment with a roommate
- Paying the babysitter or the piano teacher
- Sending money to a teen or college-aged student
You can use Zelle® with your Burling Bank checking or savings account via our online banking system or our mobile app. Click here to learn how to connect your account.
Money moves fast* with Zelle®. It can move directly from your bank account in minutes* so it is important to use it with care.
Stay safe when using Zelle:
- Only send money to people you know and trust.
- Don’t send money to unknown requestors.
- Be mindful of payment scams — many pop up daily.
For safety tips and videos on using Zelle®, visit “How to Pay it Safe with Zelle®.”
* U.S. checking or savings account is required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled consumers typically occur in minutes.
Zelle® and the Zelle® marks are the property of Early Warning Services, LLC, and are used herein under license.