Check out our calculators to help you determine your options.
Long-term Fixed Rate Mortgages are our most popular type of mortgages. They offer interest rate protection for longer terms, with fixed affordable monthly payments.
Shorter, Fixed Rate Mortgages are a good way to build equity quickly and pay less interest over the life of your loan while protecting your interest rate.
Short Term Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs) are an option for those who plan to sell their home in a few years. We offer several adjustable rate options. Many have lower short-term initial interest rates, which enable buyers to qualify for larger loans.
Specialty Mortgages for Buyers with Specific Needs
The following is a list of pertinent information to bring along when applying for a mortgage:
- Social security number
- Employment history—past two years
- Residential history with zip codes—past two years
- Landlord history with address and phone number—past two years
- Statements of checking, savings, stock accounts—past three months
- Tax returns and W2s — past two years
- Pay stubs—past 30 days
- Current credit card statements
- Fully executed sales contract (If applicable)
- Name and address of all creditors with account number, monthly payment, outstanding balance
Estimate your payment with our loan and mortgage calculators.